Koi offers serious bloggers professional assistance with their blogs, helping to build their voices as an authority in their industries, increasing website traffic, and growing their businesses and practices.
There are hundreds of millions of blogs
Don't Let yours get overlooked
Did you know that over 600 million blogs are online and that 77% of Internet users read blogs daily? In fact, Google averages over 100 billion searches every month, and about 70-80% of these searchers ignore paid ads and choose to read blogs to get their answers and information. It’s definitely safe to say that blogging is far from dead and is actually quite alive!
Many health and wellness professionals use their blogs to showcase their expertise, use their voices to get their messages out to the world and help grow their businesses and practices. But not all bloggers understand what really goes into building a thriving blog or have the time to learn all the necessary skills and marketing tactics.
Koi offers serious food bloggers and health and wellness bloggers professional assistance with their blogs, helping to build their voices as an authority in their industries, increasing website traffic, and growing their businesses and practices.
We understand that operating a blog is not an easy feat and takes quite a few skills, from technical to creative, and quite a bit of marketing knowledge. With over 15 years of marketing experience, Koi has been managing food and wellness blogs since 2015, so you can trust that your blog is in the best hands. We treat every website as if it were our own!
Reduce your stress
delegate it to us
Each month, we will provide you with a rich collection of blog management services to help you maintain your blog so that you can tackle other important priorities.
- Manage up to 4 blogs
- Assist with brainstorming compelling headlines
- Professionally edit and proofread each blog
- Clean up layout and formatting
- Research keywords and phrases
- Post and schedule blogs on your WordPress website
- Provide on-page SEO techniques
- If applicable, add videos, podcasts, recipes, and affiliate links
- Create custom images or search for royalty-free stock images
- Share the blogs on social media platforms once they’re published, or add them to your scheduler